Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about every aspect of the platform.
Within this article
- If you made a mistake when registering, please contact our Support team so that they can delete your account and allow you to register again.
You can access the Master service agreement you signed when creating the company account any time. To do so:
- Go to the Company tab and click on Contracts
- On the page that will appear, you will see the date and time of signature, as well as the name of the signatory. You can view the contract by clicking on Download
To disaffiliate from your company:
- Go to the Company tab and click on Leave company
- On the page that will appear, confirm by clicking on Leave this company
To disaffiliate an employee from your company account (irreversible action), you must be a Company Administrator. If so:
- Go to the Company tab and click on Employees
- On the page that will appear, open the action menu of the person concerned and click on Disaffiliate the employee
- Confirm your choice by clicking on Validate
Once disaffiliated, the employee will no longer be able to connect to the company account. You will also have to manage their replacement on their projects, but none of your company's data will be deleted.
If you deactivate a workflow, it can no longer be selected for new RFPs created on the entity to which it is assigned.
Also, when renewing a project, you will need to carry out a renewal with modifications to change the assigned workflow.
You will only be able to deactivate a workflow if it is not used on an open RFP.
As a Company Administrator or Entity Administrator, you can access your lists of preferred suppliers by going to the Entities tab and clicking on Preferred supplier management.
As an Operational Manager, you can view the lists of preferred suppliers when creating an RFP. To find out more, click here.
Request for proposals (RFP)
There are three possible reasons for this:
- Your request for affiliation to your company has not yet been validated
- You are not assigned to any entity or do not have a role at entity level
- You are assigned to an entity whose configuration does not allow you to publish RFPs
We recommend that you contact a Company Administrator to determine your situation and take the necessary action.
- This may be because the Sub-contracting option has not been activated on your entity. Contact a Company Administrator to find out more.
- The status Publication in progress means that your RFP has been sent to one or more people in your company who are in charge of validating its publication. To find out more about status, go to this article.
If your supplier has made proposals that have been qualified as Spam, their new proposals will only be available after a delay of several days. Below, you will find the consequences of the number of proposals qualified as Spam for each Business manager:
- 1 Spam: warning
- 2 Spam: proposals will be accessible to clients after 4 days
- 3 Spam: proposals will be accessible to clients after 8 days
- 4 Spam: proposals will be accessible to clients after 12 days
- 5 Spam: prohibition on responding to RFPs
Your company account may have a limit on the number of proposals per supplier per RFP. This can range from 1 to 5 proposals per supplier per RFP.
If you wish to change this setting, we recommend that you contact a Company Administrator who can then contact LittleBig Connection.
Each time you receive a new proposal, you will receive a notification on the platform:
If your RFP has a rate card*, the price of each proposal will be compared with this card in the Submitted price column of the RFP proposal line.
*Premium feature, more information here.
To be able to negotiate on the platform, the negotiation module must be activated on your account. If this is the case, the Operational Manager or Buyer (depending on the defined workflow) will be able to negotiate as soon as a proposal is in Selected status.
Thanks to the negotiation module, you can see the history of all your negotiations in the data export, enabling you to track the optimization of your intellectual services purchases.
Four communication channels are available on the platform:
- Public questions/answers on an RFP
- Private questions/answers on an RFP
- Meeting request
- Messaging module
You can find more information in this article. In addition, from the list of proposals, you can access the contact details (email and phone number if available) of a Business manager by opening the proposal's action menu and clicking on Contact.
- To schedule a meeting with a supplier, you first need to qualify their proposal as Interesting. Then follow the steps described in this article.
- When you are absent, the Entity Lead of the entity issuing the RFP, as well as the managers defined for this entity, can take over from you for the management of your RFPs and proposals received.
- On the RFP grid, you can use the column filters or customize the display of this page to find the information you are looking for more easily. To do this, follow the steps described in this article.
- It is only possible to modify the Daily rate of a project in the case of a Rise project, by modifying the project line. To find out more, go to this article.
- After validating a proposal, this status means that LittleBig Connection needs your internal Purchase Order to start the project, and to check that your supplier's legal documents are up-to-date on the platform.
- As a contractual intermediary, LittleBig Connection is committed to verifying the compliance of supplier companies before starting any project. This is why we need to have your supplier's legal documents up to date on the platform before validating the start of the project.
- The operational manager already assigned to the project must add you to it. They can do this by following the steps described here.
- If you are about to be absent, you can add an additional Operational Manager to a project by following the steps described here. They will then be able to take action to ensure proper follow-up of your projects, validation of Activity Reports, etc.
- On the project grid, you can customize the display of this page to find the information that interests you most easily. To do this, follow the steps described in this article.
- To delete a project, please contact our Support team.
- Yes, you can change the price per working unit in the project renewal window. To find out more, go to this article.
- Yes, you need to make a renewal with modifications and change the spending line assigned in the RFP. To find out more, go to this article.
- Yes, with the premium mass renewal feature, you can renew up to 100 projects at a time for the same duration. Find out more in this article.
There are several possible reasons for this:
- The spending line and/or workflow has been modified or deactivated
- The consultant assigned to the project is no longer part of the supplier's company
- The operational manager has been disaffiliated or is no longer part of the tender entity
At the end of this article, you will find a list of reasons why a project could not be renewed as part of a bulk renewal.
Activity Reports (AR)
- To simplify and streamline the display of ARs on the platform, you have access to ARs from the start of the project to the month following the current month.
- BV stands for Billing Voucher It is the document that becomes available on the platform as soon as you have validated an Activity Report for a Connect project. It contains all the information contained in the AR, and can be accessed by the supplier's Business manager and Consultant, as well as the Client's Operational Manager for the project.
- For Connect projects, LittleBig Connection acts as an intermediary in the contractual and financial relationship. All billing information is available in the master service agreement signed when the company account is created and available on the platform at any time.