Within this article:
Training video aimed at Operationals & Managers
Within this video, we will show you how to make the most of your account as an operational or manager.
Here you will see:
- How to create a new request for proposal
- How to manage your proposal
- how to respond and evaluate proposals received
- how to modify ongoing projects
- how to terminate an ongoing project early (if necessary)
- How to manage timesheets
- including what to do if a timesheet is is validated with errors
Other useful resources:
A) Creating a request for Proposal
- How to create / publish an RFP (time & materials)
- How to create / publish an RFP (Portage offer)
- Adding a skill / language to an RFP
B) Managing proposals
- The different statuses of a proposal
- How to respond to proposals?
- How to modify / add assignments on a current project?
- How to renew / extend a project?
C) Managing Timesheets
- What is a timesheet
- Why do I have to validate timesheets?
- When do I need to validate a timesheet?
- Detailed validation of the timesheet