Within this article
- Create your access to LittleBig Connection platform
- Reset your password
- Modify your email address
- Emails reception
- Delete your account
Create your access to LittleBig Connection platform
In order to access to LittleBig Connection, you should have access rights.
There are two ways:
- You can register by following the steps given in the dedicated article
- If your company already has an account on LittleBig Connection, you can also ask a Director within your company to create the access for you
Reset your password
If you forgot your password or just want to reset it, click here.
It is imperative that you use the same email address as the one used to create your account.
An automatic email will then be sent to you so that you may change your password. If you do not receive an email with a login link, please follow these verification steps or go back to the authentication page and click on Resend link.
Modify your email address
If you wish to change your email address, click on the icon and then on Settings. On the page that will appear, click on the in front of the email section, enter the new address and confirm your password. Finally, validate by clicking on Save at the bottom of the page.
In order to optimize the correct reception of emails sent by LittleBig Connection, we invite you to follow these steps:
Check your spam/junk folder and all other folders in your email client
Search all emails sent from email@example.com from your email client's search bar
- Make sure that no quarantine or anti-spam filter are activated on your email client that would automatically reject emails sent by LittleBig Connection
Reach out to your technical / IT department asking them to verify that no firewall, anti-spam system, Privacy Protection is activated or any other system that may prevent the good deliverability of emails on your email servers
If, despite all these recommendations, you are still having difficulty receiving our messages, our Support teams are at your disposal to carry out an in-depth analysis.
Delete your account
- Go to the Company tab and click on Company settings
- On the page that will appear, click on Leave this company in the center of your screen