Do you have questions about using the LittleBig Connection Platform?
Do you observe strange behavior?
Do you want to contact the LittleBig Connection teams?
You are in the right place!
Contact LittleBig Connection Support Teams
📚 Our LittleBig Academy Resource Center is full of articles and videos to help you get the most out of the Platform.
This service is accessible at any time here: https://support.littlebigconnection.com/hc/en-gb
You still can't find an answer corresponding to your request? Our Support teams are available to assist you in French and English from Monday to Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (CET) and Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (CTE) via:
- 📧Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 💻Chat : accessible directly from the Platform & LittleBig Academy
- ☎️Phone: +33 1 85 08 36 20
You also have the option of directly creating a new request using the following form here: https://support.littlebigconnection.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
Processing of your requests
We take particular care in processing all user requests from our Platform.
All requests made via the channels indicated above are scrupulously categorized, analyzed and prioritized in order to ensure optimized monitoring. This process allows us to bring you:
- the assurance that your request will be processed by LittleBig Connection
- the best possible responsiveness depending on the category of your request and its level of severity
- the visibility on the progress of the processing of your request
- the specific elements to meet your needs
The processing of requests from all of our users follows a specific procedure via 3 Levels of Support.
Each Level benefiting from very specific and complementary expertise ; an escalation to the next level may then be necessary given the nature of each request.
- Level 1 is responsible for taking into account all requests and ensuring their qualification: whether it is a functional or technical question; an abnormal behavior; a modification to be made to the account or a change request. Most functional questions are also dealt with at Level 1
- Level 2 is responsible for analyzing requests requiring a level of expertise in a specific area. Technical subjects, such as the use of our APIs for example, are then mainly dealt with at this level.
- Level 3 is responsible for performing actions in the database. Composed of only a few collaborators, it is then called upon only for interventions requiring developments or for subjects which require a particularly high level of expertise, for instance.
Here is our procedure for handling user requests: