If you have any questions or comments about the LittleBig platform, you can contact our dedicated Support team as well as access online resources. This article will show you how to contact the Support team and how the requests you send them are handled.
Within this article
Contact LittleBig Connection Support Team
📚 Our Help Center is full of articles and videos to help you get the most out of the platform, and it is accessible at any time.
Our Support teams are also available to assist you in French and English from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CET) via:
- Form: https://support.littlebigconnection.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
- 📧 Email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Generic support address you can use for all your questions and comments about LittleBig Connection's services, platform and products. In this case, your requests will be handled by our Support team.
- email@example.com : You can use this email address (automatic inbox) to send us purchase orders for your upcoming projects, so that they can start.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : You can use this email address to send us your accounting documents: transfer notices, payment notifications, etc.
- email@example.com : You can use this email address to contact the GDPR manager for any request relating to data protection.
- 💻 Chat: accessible directly from the Platform and the Help Center
- ☎️ Phone:
- France: +33 1 85 08 36 20
- Canada: +1 (438) 792-9080
Processing of your requests
We take particular care in processing all user requests from our Platform.
All requests made via the channels indicated above are scrupulously categorized, analyzed and prioritized in order to ensure optimized monitoring. This process allows us to bring you:
- the assurance that your request will be processed by LittleBig Connection
- the best possible responsiveness depending on the category of your request and its level of severity
- the visibility on the progress of the processing of your request
- the specific elements to meet your needs
The processing of requests from all of our users follows a specific procedure via three Levels. Each level benefiting from very specific and complementary expertise; an escalation to the next level may then be necessary given the nature of each request.
- Support team is responsible for taking into account all requests and ensuring their qualification: whether it is a functional or technical question; an abnormal behavior; a modification to be made to the account or a change request. The Support team solves the majority of functional requests.
- When the request requires a level of expertise in a specific area, one of the three following teams can be solicited:
- Customer Success Team is solicited when the request requires specific contextual knowledge of your account
- Finance Team deals with the requests linked to invoices and payments
- Technical Escalation team is in charge of the bugs encountered on the platform
- Finally, the Product team is responsible for performing actions in the database and the interventions requiring developments
Here is our procedure for handling user requests: