A new form for creating Requests for Proposals
Request For Proposals (RFPs) allows you to find all the experts you need to carry out your projects: an essential feature in your daily work and that of your teams.
New: our RFP creation form has been completely redesigned at every stage of the process. Faster, better adapted and more ergonomic: we present it to you today!
- Faster: Reduction of the number of clicks thanks to the new navigation (scroll). This new path will save you time in the creation of a Requests for Proposals.
- Better adapted: it is better adapted to your business context with the introduction of new criteria, and includes new work modes, such as remote work and travel.
- More ergonomic: the different steps of the creation process are visible on the left of the screen.
- You will be able to choose to create a new Request for Proposal (RFP) in Time and Materials or a fixed price RFP, use a draft or use a template,
- New steps have been added to the path: "My need", "Location" and "Specific parameters",
- New criteria have been added to match your needs,
- You will be able to save the RFP as a draft at any time,
- You will just have to scroll from one step to another,
- The different steps of the creation process will be visible on the left of the screen with an indicator when a step is complete or incomplete,
- The mandatory fields to be completed in order to publish the RFP will be identified in red.
For more information about the new Request For Proposal creation process, please read the article How to create / publish an RFP (time & materials)
Data Stories: manage your external services purchases with the new dashboards
The new Data Stories module is a data visualization tool allowing you to monitor the indicators of your purchasing cycle.
Following the study of your needs and your numerous feedbacks, we have selected about twenty KPIs covering the essential of your activity. From now on, pilot your performance from the platform:
- Analyze your company's needs in services
- Monitor your projects
- Control your Activity Reports
- Analyze the rates charged
- Track your expenses
- Evaluate the performance of your suppliers
- From now on, each customer account administrator will be able to access them in the tab Reporting > Data Stories.
All KPIs can be filtered by country and entity. In addition, in order to provide more granularity, some can be filtered by :
- Project location,
- Profile code (if this feature is activated).
It will also be possible to export the data of the desired KPIs.
We are listening to all your feedback and comments on the Beta version of this new functionality so that we can develop it according to your needs.
The role and permissions of the Enterprise Administrator are changing
The Company Administrator role allows the user to view and manage all company RFPs, proposals, purchase orders, Activity Reports and invoices without having to be positioned on the entities. The administrator can also validate the start of a project instead of the buyer who is assigned to the RFP.
In the client universe, the visibility and management of objects ( RFPs, proposals, purchase orders, Activity Reports and invoices) are secured via the new roles and permissions system.
Below is a summary of the different roles within your company account.
- The role of Company Administrator allows to see and manage all the objects of the company
- The Buyer role allows to see and manage only the objects on which you are assigned as a buyer.
At the entity level :
- The role of Administrator of the entity (Manager and Deputy) allows to see and manage all the objects of the entity
- The role of Manager of the entity allows to see and manage all the objects of the entity
- The role of Entity Operational allows to see and manage only the objects on which you are assigned as operational manager.
To know more about the different roles within the LittleBig Connection platform, we invite you to read this article: What are the different roles of the collaborators?