On the platform, go to the tab Activity Report/Invoices > My Activity Report.
Fill in the number of days worked
Warning: For a fixed price project, the number of days worked indicated is for information purpose only, it will have no impact on the amount to be invoiced.
Indicate the Total amount invoiced for the month (without expenses) in € excluding taxes at the end of the Activity Report.
If you have any question regarding the amount to indicate, please ask your Operational or Manager.
Good to know
- The bill is generated once the Client has validated the Activity Report (AR)
- If there is a mistake or a change to be made, the Client can refuse the Activity Report
- When an Activity Report is refused, it goes back to the supplier and starts the AR validation workflow all over again
- Any delay in the AR validation induces a delay in the payment to the supplier
- Once the AR has been validated, it can't be modified