1. Monthly feedback
Upon completion of his Activity Report (/Timesheet), the consultant can rate his project in the form of a verbatim and star system on the following elements
- Interest of the project
- Work atmosphere
- Visibility of the project
When the Activity Report is validated, the operational manager is in turn invited to evaluate the project of the consultant he supervises. His evaluation is in the form of verbatim and star system on the following elements:
- Know-how / Methodology
- Technical knowledge
Please note: the operational manager will not be able to see the consultant's rating before giving his own.
2. Consolidated scores
These star ratings are then used to create a consolidated average rating for the client and the consultant, which will be visible to other clients and providers when responding to a RFPs.
The consultant X has done 2 projects, one for Client A where he got 3/5 and one for Client B where he got 5/5. When he applies to an RFP of the Client C, the latter will see that the consultant X has an average score of 4/5.
If the Client C (all operational managers included) has received an average score of 4.6/5 from its suppliers (all months and projects included), then the sales executive X will see this score on his RFP.
3. The different visibility options for a Client Company
At the level of your RFPs, several pieces of information can be visible:
- the consolidated score of your company (see above): this score can be hidden
- the ratings and comments of your consultants (from what has been entered on each Activity Reports): these comments can be hidden, or only the names of the consultants who posted them
- the name of the operational manager who published the RFP, visible only to your preferred suppliers: non-referenced suppliers (Marketplace LittleBIG Connection) can only see the name of your company, which can also be hidden if the company has chosen to make anonymous RFPs.