Each month, when validating the Activity Reports (ARs), you and your suppliers have the opportunity to rate and give feedback on the project. Let's see in this article how this feedback system works.
Within this article
Upon completion of their Activity Report, the Consultant can leave a comment and rate the project, thanks to a star system, according to the following elements:
- Interest of the project - from 0 to 5 stars
- Work atmosphere - from 0 to 5 stars
- Visibility of the project - from 0 to 5 stars
Then, when you validate the Activity Report, as the Operational manager of the project, you are also invited to evaluate the project of the consultant. To do so, you can leave a comment and rate the project, thanks to a star system, according to the following elements:
- Know-how/Methodology - from 0 to 5 stars
- Technical knowledge - from 0 to 5 stars
- Communication - from 0 to 5 stars
These star ratings are then used to create a consolidated average score, for the client and the supplier, which will be visible to other clients and suppliers when responding to an RFP.
- The Supplier X has done 2 projects, one for Client A where he got 3/5 and one for Client B where he got 5/5. When he responds to an RFP of the Client C, the latter will see that the Supplier X has an average score of 4/5.
- If the Client C (all operational managers included) has received an average score of 4.6/5 from its suppliers (all months and projects included), then the Business Manager X will see this score on the RFP of the Client C.
Visibility options of the scores
On your RFPs, several pieces of information can be visible:
- The consolidated score of your company (see above). This score can be hidden.
- The ratings and comments of your suppliers (from what has been entered on each Activity Reports). These comments can be hidden, or only the names of the consultants who posted them.