You are about to start a project with a Client but you are not in his list of preferred suppliers? LittleBig Connection is here to support you by acting as a contractual intermediary in all transparency, between you and your Client, thanks to our Connect Offer for Portage. In this article, we explain to you what is this offer and how to benefit from it.
Within this article
Connect offer for Portage
A fixed-rate intermediation service
We act as a contractual intermediary with your Client, no matter the price and duration of the project. The access to the platform and to the requests for Proposals stays free.
Your Daily rate + 30€/day and 0€ platform usage fees.
- Start your project in a few clicks on the platform
- From Purchase Order to invoicing, everything is in one place!
- Save time: all non-value added tasks are digitized
A direct relationship with your Client
You have control over your business discussion with your Client, we only manage the administrative part, what could be simpler?
No interference in your mission!
Services and a network designed for you
- Personalized support: an Account Manager is at your disposal and our Support teams are available every day via chat.
- Join our community: afterwork, meetups, etc.
- Subscribe to the Immediate settlement option
Benefit from the Connect Offer for Portage
To benefit from the Connect Offer for Portage and therefore be able to start a project with your Client, thanks to LittleBig Connection contractual intermediation, there are two possibilities:
- Your Client is already registered on the platform: in this case, all you have to do is register on the platform and reply to the Request for Proposals created by your Client. The project is then contracted and you can start!
- You cannot find your Client on the platform: in this case, you can reach out to our Sales team at email@example.com in order to invite your Client to register on the platform.
Once this step is completed, and provided you are also registered on the platform, you will be able to respond to the Request For Proposals and start the project with your client.
For further information, you can contact our Support team via the chat or send us an email.