During a project, it may happen that you or your supplier wish to terminate it early. This article explains how to request this on the platform.
Request the early termination of an ongoing project's Purchase Order
As Operational manager, you may need to request the end of an ongoing project prior to the scheduled date, henceforth, stopping the Purchase Order (PO) prematurely. The LittleBig platform allows you to do this, by following the steps below:
- Access the Projects tab to be redirected to the page containing the list of the projects within your scope
- Open the action menu of the project you wish to stop and click on Request to end the Purchase order
- In the window that will open:
- Fill in the new end date of the project
- Select one of the options in the drop-down menu to provide a reason to end the project prematurely. We also recommend for you to add your comments in the corresponding field
- Click on Send request
As a Buyer or Operational manger, you will be notified by email for this request.
The Business manager linked to the project will be notified by email as well, and via a notification on the platform.
The update will be visible on the Projects page, where you will see the note Early Termination Requested in the Requests column of the project.
Your supplier will then be able to accept or refuse your request for early termination of the Purchase Order and you will be informed of their response:
- If they accept the early termination request, the Purchase Order will be updated with the new end date
- If they reject the early termination request, the Purchase Order will be updated with the status Premature end request rejected
- Should you accept their rejection of the request of the premature end of the project, the Purchase Order will remain active
- Should you refuse their rejection, a new window will open up, and you will be able to suggest a new date