The whole LittleBig Connection team congratulates you for winning a Request for Proposals on our marketplace! You will find below all necessary information to ensure the smooth running of the project.
Within this article
- I verify that my account information is up-to-date
- I keep an eye on my project and my purchase orders
- I manage my Activity Report
- I create my invoice
I verify that my account information is up-to-date
To keep your project safe for you and your client, make sure you update your company information in the tab Company.
Update your legal documents:
- Unique Hiring Declaration
- Tax certificates
- URSSAF certificate
- Sworn statement
- Civil liability certificate
These are visible to your client and ensure your company’s compliance with the current regulations.
The invoices are automatically generated! For those invoices to be created, remember to fill the following fields:
- Banking information
- Choose your invoice creation process
If you applied through an application file, consider transforming this file into a consultant profile to validate the start of the project.
I keep an eye on my project and my purchase orders
STEP 1 - Ongoing Project
Find all the purchase orders (PO), the budget and your contacts responsible for projects under the tab My Projects. Follow the development of your PO under the tab Report > Indicators on my projects.
STEP 2 - Project Renewal
A renewal request will be sent to you by your client, you will have to respond to it and the client will have to validate your proposal so that a new Project Order can be issued in the tab Request for proposals > Extension Requests. LittleBig Connection then takes care of the PO’s legal verification, reception, and validation.
STEP 3 - End of the Project
If you or the client wish to stop the ongoing project, the PO can be interrupted certified agreement and month delay (negotiable between you and the client). Both parties must accept the request to end the project for the PO to stop on the agreed date.
I manage my Activity Report
- 25th of the month: Your Consultant must have completed his Activity Report, added expenses/penalty notes/regularization if applicable, and validated his Activity Report.
- 28th of the month: The Business manager must verify the information provided and validate the Activity Report.
- Last day of the month: The Client must have verified the information and validated the Activity Report.
A delay in the Activity Report validation process leads to a delay in the payment process. If a modification is needed, the following validator can reject the Activity Report, allowing the modification to be made.
I create my invoice
The platform allows you to automatically generate your invoices. You’ll find your invoices under the tab Activity Reports/Invoices >Invoices.
If you’ve asked for the immediate payment option (20€/day), you’ll receive it within 8 days following
the Activity Report validation by the client.