Candidate files enable you to position a Consultant on a given Request for Proposals (RFP), without having to create an account for them. However, to start a project on LittleBig Connection you should make sure the Consultant has access to the platform, as they will need to fill in their Activity Report each month. Therefore, it is essential to transform your Candidate file into a true Consultant profile (personal account) when you win the RFP. Let's see in this article how to proceed.
The steps to transform a Candidate file
- Go to the RFPs tab and click on Candidate files
- In order to find the candidate file that interests you more quickly, filter the status of the candidate files on Appointed - Profile to be created, and with your name in the column File created by
- For the corresponding candidate file, open the action menu and click on View
- At the top of your Consultant’s candidate file, you will see a banner "Congratulations you won this Request For Proposal!", click on Click here at the bottom of it
- In the window that will appear, fill in the necessary information and click on Create account. The email address will allow your Consultant to connect to the platform, and they will receive an email to define their password.