You can access LittleBig Connection platform free of charge in order to have a unique entry point to big companies’ projects and a simplified work framework for all your proposals and projects. To do so, you just need to register as a freelancer within the platform. Let’s have a look at how to do it!
Within this article
- Sign up to the platform
- Complete your profile
- Sign the Master Service Agreement with LittleBig Connection
Sign up to the platform
To start your registration, go to this form, then follow the steps below:
2. A new pop-up window will appear, read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use and Services.
3. Once it's done, you'll receive an email on the email address you have indicated in order to activate your account. In this email, please click on Validate my account.
4. You'll be redirected to a page where you may choose your profile type. In your case, select first Supplier (freelancer or expertise company).
5. Then click on I am a freelancer
6. Finally, click on Next
At this stage, your account is active, and you can start browsing the Requests for Proposals (RFPs) available.
Complete your profile
On the platform, your profile is like your consultant file that you will use each time you respond to an RFP. This is why we recommend filling it as mush as possible.
|To do so, you need to fill in the four sections below:
To get started, please click on the image of the Profile section.
In this section, you can fill in some general information.
- A picture: click the icon and browse your files to add a picture.
- Having a professional picture will increase your profile’s visibility and therefore your chances of being selected for a project!
- CV title: this title quickly states your expertise area and your experience (ex: UX/UI Designer Senior)
- Phone (optional and recommended for ease of contact)
- Summary of your profile
Then, click on Validate.
The skills section enables you to highlight your various skills and abilities.
From the three skills added, the platform will be able to recommend relevant RFPs.
To add a skill, write it in the search bar and select the relevant option. Then, choose your level of experience thanks to the stars:
You can do this for each skill you wish to add.
Once you have added all the skills you want, click on Validate.
In this section, to keep improving your profile’s visibility, you can fill in your most relevant professional experiences, according to the projects you wish to target. To do so, fill in the details below for each experience:
- Job title
- Contract type
- Begin and end dates
- Job description
Then click on Add.
Once you have added all the experiences you want, click on Validate.
The last step, mandatory to be able to sign the Master Service Agreement and respond to RFPs, is about your company.
Fill in your company name, address of your headquarters, as well as the region and the Company identification number, then click on View and read the contract.
Sign the Master Service Agreement with LittleBig Connection
By signing the Master Service Agreement with LittleBig Connection, you will be able to easily participate in projects with the Clients of the platform, thanks to our contractual intermediation.
After filling in your company information, you will be able to read the LittleBig Connection Master Service Agreement in a popup window. Once you are at the end of the document, check the box I have read and I accept, and click on Sign the contract.
Congratulations, your Freelancer account has been created, you can now respond to Requests for Proposals!