Before validating your activity report, you must:
- Enter the number of days worked
- Complete the breakdown of the project (If asked by the client)
- Assess the project (interest, working environment, visibility)
- Describe the project and its objectives
- Enter the deliverables
- Add your expense reports (optional)
- Add additional tasks (optional)
- Make adjustments (optional)
Go to the tab Invoices and click on My activity report.
Position your cursor on the calendar to add or reduce the number of days worked.
Complete the breakdown of the project.
This may be requested by some clients, it is a question of informing the time spent on your various projects within the framework of your project.
For this purpose:
- Look for a project code
- Click on the + to add it
- Complete the time spent on each project
Warning: The sum of the days entered in the project codes must be equal to the duration of the activity report.
Example: If the activity report is 20 days long, the sum of the days entered in the project codes must be equal to the duration of the activity report so 20 days.
Evaluate the project (interest, work environment, visibility), describe the project and its objectives and then fill in the deliverables.
At the bottom of each page is indicated who is responsible for the CRA validation.
A "Validate and send the invoice" button indicates that it is your turn.