In order to start a project, all your legal documents must be uploaded and validated (by our staff) on the platform. You will find hereafter the list of documents to provide, according to your status.
6 Documents :
- KBIS: valid for 6 months, this document certifies the legal existence of your company and provides verified and authentic information. To obtain it, connect to http://www.infogreffe.fr or ask your Business Formalities Center.
- DPAE (formerly DUE): or Pre-Hiring Declaration, is specific to each employee. To obtain this document, go to http://www.urssaf.fr
- URSSAF statement: valid for 6 months, it indicates that your company has paid social security contributions for all its employees. Go to http://www.urssaf.fr or ask your URSSAF contact to obtain it.
- Tax certificate: log into http://www.impots.gouv.fr or contact your Corporate Tax Service to obtain this document
- Sworn statement: valid for 1 year, it certifies your company's compliance. Click here to download a template
- RC Pro: Professional liability insurance is mandatory, you must contact your company insurance to subscribe.
Your SIRET number is also required when you create your company account
We know what you're thinking: more paperwork! But this is the only way to ensure you are compliant and you can start a project ASAP.