Before validating your timesheet, you must:
- Enter the number of days worked
- Complete the breakdown of the project (If asked by the client)
- Assess the project (interest, working environment, visibility)
- Describe the project and its objectives
- Enter the deliverables
- Add your expense reports (optional)
- Add additional tasks (optional)
- Make adjustments (optional)
- Go to the tab Timesheet / Invoices and click on My Timesheet.
- Click on the calendar to be able to add or delete days.
- Complete the breakdown of the project.
This may be requested by some clients, it is a question of informing the time spent on your various projects within the framework of your mission.
For this purpose:
- Look for a project code
- Click on the + to add it
- Complete the time spent on each project
Warning: The sum of the days entered in the project codes must be equal to the duration of the timesheet.
Example: If the timesheet is 20 days long, the sum of the days entered in the project codes must be equal to the duration of the timesheet so 20 days.
- Evaluate the mission (interest, work environment, visibility), describe the mission and its objectives and then fill in the deliverables.
- At the bottom of each page is indicated who is responsible for the CRA validation.
A "Validate and send the invoice" button indicates that it is your turn.
Read also: At what time of the month should I fill in my timesheet?