Once your Request for Proposal has been published, you will receive proposals from your suppliers. You can consult them, sort them and receive those you consider interesting for interview.
First of all, connect on littlebigconnection.com
Click on RFPs then on All my requests for proposals
Once you are viewing the table of your RFPs, in the Options column, click on the button corresponding to the RFP you are looking for and click on View.
Once you are on the RFP in question, click on Proposals.
You can now view the proposals that have been sent to you, take internal notes on the applications and download the competency files in PDF format.
- Double click on a proposal to display it
- The arrows (up, =, down) indicate whether the proposed rate is higher, equal or lower than the one indicated on the RFP. You can find this information in the information bubble next to Tariff.
- Find in brackets the status of the provider (Consultant or Freelance) in the proposal information.
- If you have been proposed a competence file, it will be written in bold in the information part of the proposal.
- A star indicates the proposal of a preferred provider.
You can filter them by :
- Type of service provider
You have 3 choices :
The profile doesn’t match at all to the Request for Proposals. This action penalizes the supplier (he will be put off the platform for a few days after 3 Spam).
Proposal not selected for further processing. You will have to choose a reason among the proposals or fill in the free field
This profile interests you are reading the CV. The buyer will automatically receive an email from the platform indicating your selection of interesting profiles.
Request for an appointment
You can only schedule an appointment with a supplier if their application has been qualified as interesting. When a candidate is interesting, you can contact the freelancer or the consultant’s manager by clicking on Private message. Click on Make an appointment to arrange an interview.
Following the interviews, select the right profile at the previously negotiated budget and on th e agreed dates. Follow the start of the project on the My Projects tab.