- First of all, connect on littlebigconnection.com
- Click on RFPs then on All my requests for proposals
- Once you are viewing the table of your RFPs, in the Options column, click on the button corresponding to the RFP you are looking for and click on View.
- Once you are on the RFP in question, click on Proposals.
- A colour code (green/red) is applied to indicate the maximum budget.
A star indicates a proposal from a referenced supplier. Once an application is open, the status is changed to Seen. You can take internal notes on the applications and download the competency files in PDF format.
- How to sort the proposals?
You have 3 choices :
The profile doesn’t match at all to the Request for Proposals. This action penalizes the supplier (he will be put off the platform for a few days after 3 Spam).
Proposal not selected for further processing. You will have to choose a reason among the proposals or fill in the free field
This profile interests you are reading the CV. The buyer will automatically receive an email from the platform indicating your selection of interesting profiles.
- Request for an appointment
You can only schedule an appointment with a supplier if their application has been qualified as interesting. When a candidate is interesting, you can contact the freelancer or the consultant’s manager by clicking on Private message. Click on Make an appointment to arrange an interview.
Following the interviews, select the right profile at the previously negotiated budget and on th e agreed dates. Follow the start of the project on the My Projects tab.