First of all, connect on littlebigconnection.com
Click on RFPs, then on Write and Publish a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the market place.
- Choose your entity from the drop-down menu. Select an operational manager and define a buyer.
- Give a title to the project, context, the roles and responsibilities and deliverables.
- You can ask suppliers to enter their level of competence. Indicate computer skills, functional, etc. sought after with the level of expertise expected. Also, inform the languages to be mastered.
- Specify the maximum budget and the start and end date. Click on Calculate from End Date to to have the estimated number of WU for the project. If you know the number of days of the mission and the start date, click on Calculate date from duration to get the end date. Do the same for the Purchase Order.
- Select the publication workflow specific to your entity.