This update to the LittleBig Connection platform includes the second part of the new homepage for operational managers: new proposals' management.
Within this article
New section on the homepage
After the first evolution of the operational managers' homepage, we are delighted to present the second evolution of the series with the implementation of the New proposals section.
Within this section will be displayed first Requests for Proposals (RFP-XXX-1) for which you are the operational manager and for which no proposal has been selected yet.
Thanks to this, you will be able to easily and quickly spot open Requests for proposals (RFPs) for which you have received proposals and still need to qualify them. It will save you time for proposals management and ensure you don't miss a great expert profile for a project.
Manage RFPs with proposals from the homepage
The RFPs will be displayed in a table with the following columns:
- RFP ID: RFP ID number and title
- Estimated start date: start date and creation date below
- Unread proposals: number of new proposals, out of total number of proposals received
- Interesting proposals: number of proposals qualified as interesting
- Actions: button to redirect you to the RFP proposals, in a new tab