Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about configuring and using multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- In this case, you will need to use an authentication application on your phone (Google Authenticator, Microsoft authenticator, etc.). To find out more, click here.
- Make sure your camera is working properly and that the QR code is clearly visible. If you still can't scan the code, try entering it manually in the application.
- Make sure your phone has a good Internet connection. If the problem persists, try synchronizing the time of the application.
- Codes are valid for a limited time, expiring every 30 seconds. Make sure you enter the code before it expires. If the problem persists, synchronize the time of the application.
- The authentication application requires that the clock on your mobile device accurately reflects your local time.
If your mobile device's clock is set to manual, access the date and time settings on your mobile device and reconfigure your system clock to automatic. After updating your clock, restart your device and make sure the new time is set correctly.Alternatively, on Google Authenticator on Android, you can also do this from the authentication app:
- On your Android device, open the Google Authenticator application
- In the top right-hand corner, select More , then Time correction for codes and click on Synchronize
- On the next screen, the application confirms that the time has been synchronized
- Yes, you will need to scan the QR code on each device. However, each device will display a different code.
- Yes, the mobile application generates codes even without an Internet connection. However, you will need an Internet connection to configure the MFA.
- If you accidentally delete your account, you will need to reconfigure multi-factor authentication. Use your recovery code to regain access to your account and restart the configuration process.
- When multi-factor authentication is set up, a recovery code is provided. Keep this code in a safe place, as it can be used to regain access to your account.
- In this case, you need to contact our Support team.