In this article, you will find answers to your most frequently asked questions about every aspect of the platform.
Within this article
- LittleBig Connection is headquartered at 7 rue de Chateaudun 75009, Paris. We also have several international offices and operate in over 40 countries.
- Our Support team is at your service to help you with any questions or requests, from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (CET). To find out more about how to contact us, please read this article.
- All the steps to follow to register on the platform are described in this article.
- If you make a mistake when registering, please contact our Support team so that they can delete your account and allow you to register again.
- No, it is not possible to change the profile type in case of an error. Please contact our Support team so that they can delete your account and you can register again.
- To change these details, go to the icon and click on Settings. You will be able to change your first and last name, email address and telephone number, then click on Save.
- Your public profile on the platform is visible to all clients to whom you have sent a proposal.
- On the platform, you have the option of displaying on your profile that you have a disability. To do so:
- Go to My Information and click on Profile
- On the page that will appear, click on Modify in the first section in the center of your screen
- On the page that will appear, you can activate the Disability status toggle button to display it on your profile
- Click on Save
- In the window that will appear, click on Add to confirm that you want to add the status to your profile
- The status icon will now be visible next to your name on your profile (public and private)
When one of your administrative documents is rejected by our teams, a message explaining the reason will be visible in the Comment column, next to the document in question.
Requests for proposals (RFP)
- If you want to find an RFP for which you know the ID:
- Go to the RFPs tab and click on Search an RFP
- In the search bar, enter the RFP ID (e.g. for RFP-90064-1, write 90064) and click on Search
- You can filter the RFPs to see only those for which you are preferred by the client. To do this:
- Go to the RFPs tab and click on Search an RFP
- On the page that will appear, under the search bar, activate the toggle button Show RFPs for which I am a preferred supplier
- No, you are notified when an RFP is closed if it is one of your favorite RFPs or if you have sent a proposal.
- If you need more information about an RFP before sending your proposal, you can use the Public Q&A module. To find out more, go to this article.
- Once you have responded to an RFP, it is up to the client to qualify your proposal. You can track this by using the status.
If your proposal qualifies as Interesting, the Client can then plan a meeting (also known as a QM - Qualification Meeting).
Finally, if your proposal is appointed, you will need to check that your legal documents are up-to-date on the platform, so that you can start the project.
- The status of your proposals allow you to follow their progress, and in particular to know whether they have been read. To view the status and find out what they mean, go to this article.
- All the steps to modify or cancel a proposal are described in this article.
- To access your proposals, go to the RFPs tab and click on My proposals. On the page that will appear, you will find 4 tabs: Open RFPs, Contracting in progress, Won RFPs, Lost RFPs.
To view the details of a proposal, open the action menu and click on View proposal
- If your proposal is appointed, you will need to check that your legal documents are up-to-date on the platform so that you can start the project.
- The Legal Verification in progress status means that we are waiting for information from you and the Client before we can validate the start of the project. To find out more about this status and others, go to this article.
- As a contractual intermediary, LittleBig Connection is committed to checking the compliance of supplier companies before starting a project, which is why we need to have your legal documents up-to-date on the platform before validating the start of the project.
- As an auto-entrepreneur, instead of the Certificate of incorporation, you can upload a proof of registration in the Sirene directory. To obtain it, go to avis-situation-sirene.insee.fr or ask your Business Formalities Center (Centre de Formalités des Entreprises).
- The sworn statement is a letter in which the writer and signatory declares that they have not been convicted of any of the offenses referred to in the Labor Code relating to illegal work, the employment of undeclared labor and the offenses of illegal labor lending and bargaining.
- Yes, you receive an email one month before the expiry of one of your company's legal documents.
- To find the client's specific conditions that you signed in order to carry out the project:
- Click on the My Projects tab
- Open the action menu of the project concerned and click on View
- In the Order information section, you will find the specific conditions
- It is possible to change the daily rate of a project at the time of renewal. We recommend that you discuss this with the client, who will be responsible for making the change.
Activity reports (AR)
- If your client uses the LittleBig Connection platform for the Payment stage of their purchasing process, then filling in the AR is essential to guarantee your payment.
- Yes, if your client uses the platform's AR module, you will need to fill in your AR on the platform.
- There are several reasons why you may not see the AR for your project:
- The contracting process is still underway on the client's side
- The project has not yet begun
- The renewal is awaiting validation by supplier or client
On the platform, you can click on the arrows next to the CRA calendar to navigate between all the project months.
- All the information you need to complete your AR, including expenses and overtime, is provided in this article.
- Overtime calculations depend on each client, the type of intervention and other variables. We recommend that you contact your client to find out more.
- All the information you need to know about when and how to correct an AR can be found in this article.
- No notification is sent when the client validates an AR, but you are notified if you have an action to take (example: invoice to upload).
- To change your bank details, you can follow the steps described here.
- LittleBig Connection's bank details are available in this article.
- BV stands for Billing Voucher. It is the document that becomes available on the platform as soon as the AR for a Connect project has been validated by the Client. It includes the information contained in the AR, and is accessible to you as well as the Client's Operational Manager for the project.
- If you have chosen manual invoice upload, you can follow the steps in this article to find out how to upload an invoice once the Client has validated the AR.
- The AR is the key element in the invoicing process. When you validate it, make sure that the information you have is the same as on the AR, so as not to get stuck when you upload. If not, you will have to make a correction on the next month's AR. To find out more, visit this article.
- If you have any questions about an invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Connect projects, LittleBig Connection acts as an intermediary in the contractual and financial relationship. All billing information is available in the master agreement signed when the company account is created, and available on the platform at any time.
- The status Invoice cancelled means that the invoice has been cancelled by a credit note. To find out more about invoice status, go to this article.
- There may be several reasons for this:
- Your AR has not been validated, or has been validated late: in this case, the payment process has not been initiated, or has been initiated late
- The invoice has not been uploaded: in this case, the payment process has not been initiated
- The Client payment has not been received: in the case of a Connect project, we are waiting for the Client payment to settle your order, unless you have chosen the Immediate payment option.
- Your bank details are incorrect
- The payment deadline has not yet passed: the due date for your invoice has not yet passed
- On all invoices, you will find the following statement concerning late payment: "Any delay in payment will give rise, in addition to late payment penalties (10% per annum), to the payment of a fixed indemnity of €40 for collection costs".
- Please contact our Support team for any information you may require concerning the lettering of your invoices.