This update to the LittleBig Connection platform concerns the implementation of a more flexible configuration of the option to deactivate the validation of activity reports by operational managers and a bug fix, in the Client universe.
Within this article
- Addition of a step to deactivate the activity report validation by operational managers
- Deactivate the validation at the entity level
- Bug fix
Addition of a step to deactivate the activity report validation by operational managers
Up until now, deactivating the validation of activity reports by the operational managers was only available at the company level and by contacting our teams. From now on, a second step has been added to give you more flexibility and independence.
Indeed, once the validation is deactivated at the company level by contacting our teams, Company administrators and Entity administrators will be able to set it up at the entity level. This means that some entities might activate and others deactivate the validation.
Deactivate the validation at the entity level
When a new entity is created, the AR validation by operational managers will be activated by default.
Here are the steps to follow if you want to deactivate the validation of activity reports by operational managers for day projects:
- Go to the Entities tab and click on Entities management
- Open the action menu of the entity in question and click on Specific settings
- On the page that will appear, go to the Activity Reports tab
- Deactivate the toggle button next to Validation of activity report by the operational manager for day projects
Once done, the validation step by the operational manager will not be required anymore.
Fixed - If a company is selected as preferred supplier, it shouldn't still appear in the search.