This update to the LittleBig Connection platform introduces the new homepage on the Client universe for Operational managers.
Within this article
- General presentation of the new homepage
- General overview section
- Pending actions section
General presentation of the new homepage
In response to your valuable feedback, we are delighted to announce the release of a new homepage that will significantly streamline your experience on the LittleBig Connection platform. The key objective of this new homepage is to allow you, as Operational manager, to see more quickly and easily your tasks needing action from you, on the platform.
As such, in the center of the page you will have a section called Pending actions with relevant subsections. On the right, you can click on the Create a new request for proposal button to access the creation form, and see an overview of your scope in the General overview section.
On this first stage, this new version of the homepage will only feature the General overview section and the Activity Reports subsection within the Pending actions section. In the coming months, we will add subsections for proposals and for renewals as well.
General overview section
The General overview section shows you the main elements of your scope:
- Open RFPs: the number of open RFPs for which you are the Operational manager. You can have access to your RFPs by clicking on RFP list
- Ongoing projects: the number of ongoing projects for which you are the Operational manager. You can have access to your projects by clicking on Projects list
Pending actions section
Activity Report subsection
In the AR subsection, you will see all the AR for which you are the Operational manager and that are awaiting your validation. You will be able to take action on them directly from the homepage, saving you precious time.
The ARs will be displayed in a table with the following columns:
Activity Report ID
- Supplier: name of the Consultant and name of the project
- Supplier company name
- Month: month and year of the AR. Can be sorted by ascending or descending chronological order
- Work unit: number of working unit (WU) submitted by the supplier in the AR
- Total invoiced amount
- Actions: enables you to validate or reject an AR and to view any expenses, regularization, and overtime (please see details below)
If the AR doesn't have any additional fees documents to be checked nor premium feature (daily fees, custom fields and project breakdown), you will be able to validate it or reject it directly from the homepage, by clicking respectively on the green or red button in the Actions column.
By clicking on the green button, a validation pop-in will appear, where you can check the AR info and confirm your choice by clicking on Validate the Activity Report. The line will then disappear from the homepage table, as it isn't a pending action anymore.
By clicking on the red button, a pop-in will appear where you can check the info of the AR and confirm your rejection by clicking on Reject the Activity Report. The line will then disappear from the table since the action was already taken.
On the other hand, if you need to check fees, documents or premium features (daily fees, project breakdown and custom fields) you will see a blue button. By clicking on it, you will be redirected to the AR page in order to check all the elements and validate or reject it.