Bulk renewal of Purchase Orders (PO) is a premium feature that allows you to extend several projects at once. This article explains what this feature is and how to use it.
Within this article
Benefits of bulk renewal of Purchase orders
Bulk renewal of POs allows you to extend several projects at once, for one or more months.
Indeed, thanks to this feature, you can renew POs in batches of 100 in just a few clicks, saving you time.
As this is a premium feature, if you wish to activate it on your company account, please contact our Support team or your Customer Success Manager.
Renew Purchase orders in bulk on LittleBig Connection
- Go to the Projects tab
- On the page that will appear, click on Bulk renewal of the PO numbers in the top right-hand corner
- Using the selection column on the left, select the projects for which you wish to renew the PO
4. At the bottom right of the page, indicate for how many months you wish to renew and click on Validate action
5. In the window that will appear, check the number of POs you are about to renew, and the associated amount. If it matches, click on Confirm
When the bulk renewal is done, it creates the renewal RFPs and sends them to the corresponding suppliers, as they bypass any existing publication workflow.
* Below are the possible reasons to explain why a renewal could not be made:
- The Operational manager is disaffiliated or is no longer on the RFP entity
- The spending line is absent from the entity of the RFP or has been deactivated
- The consultant placed on the mission is no longer part of the supplier company
- The workflow (budget and publication) has been deactivated
- The end date of the new project is not valid
- A mandatory custom field on the project or the renewed PO is not filled in
- A new custom field has been created since the last modification of the RFP (addition or modification are also included)
- The RFP linked to the PO has not been found
- Some mandatory parameters of the RFP are not filled (skills, location, etc.)
- The RFP for the project has not been found
- The company issuing the RFP is not authorized to publish RFPs