Within this article
- Direct access from the web widget on the platform
- Main pages' evolutions
Direct access from the web widget on the platform
Main pages' evolutions
To allow you to access the information you need more easily, the homepage has been restructured and s now split up into 4 parts:
- Search: here you can search by keywords in order to access a list of articles relevant to you
- Account type: by clicking on your account type, you will be redirected to all the sections and articles dedicated to your platform usage
- Product: you will find here some featured releases and will be able to access our product notes to follow our latest platform evolutions
- Footer: on each page, you will be able to contact our Support team via form and follow your ongoing requests
Once you have chosen your account type, you will be redirected to your category page with all sections and articles dedicated to you.
On the left panel, you will be able to see all the main sections available at a glance. And, when clicking on one, you will see the list of corresponding articles.
This way you have an overview of what you can find and then only see what really interests you.
On the article page, we have made improvements to focus the display on the content and make it easier for you to navigate. This includes a reading progress bar, a menu for the table of content, and improvements to certain visual elements that will become available over time.
Launch of an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
To provide you with quick answers to your most frequently asked questions, we will also be launching an FAQ, in the form of an article. It will cover every aspect of your use of the platform, and will be regularly enriched according to your feedback to our various teams.