This update of the LittleBig Connection platform concerns the visual revamp of the workflow pages.
Within this article
Visual revamp of workflows pages
Firstly, with regard to navigation, you'll find a sub-menu that allows you to move more easily from one page to another in the Entity menu.
Next, on the page gathering all workflows, changes have been made to improve the readability of information:
- The page title, as well as the Active Workflows and Inactive Workflows tabs have been moved from the center to the left
- In the center of the page, workflows are now presented in a grid rather than a card, and an action menu has been added on the right
- The button allowing you to create a new workflow has been reviewed to be more easily identifiable, and is now located at the top right of the page.
Visualization of a workflow
When viewing a validation workflow, the modification history is now displayed under the title, and an action menu has been added on the right to allow you to :
- Modify, deactivate, duplicate or delete an active workflow
- Reactivate, duplicate or delete an inactive workflow
In the center, we've simplified the Validation steps section by removing the table showing the notification process.