This update to the LittleBig Connection platform mainly concerns the project renewal stage in the Client universe. It includes functional improvements and some bug fixes.
Within this article
- Know why a direct renewal may not be available
- Mass renewal - End date rounded to the end of the month
- Bug fixes
Know why a direct renewal may not be available
At times, when you extend a project, the Direct Renewal button may not be available.
With the upcoming change to the pop-up to renew your project, you will now know why the Direct renewal option is not available, and what changes to make in the renewal Request for Proposals (RFP).
The reasons shown may be one of the below:
- The Operational manager of the project is no longer part of the entity indicated on the Purchase Order
- The budget of the renewal RFP does not match the budget of the associated workflow
- Some Custom Fields data are missing
- Project Codes, Profile Codes or Custom Fields have been modified during the project's cycle
- Some mandatory parameters have to be filled independently
Mass renewal - End date rounded to the end of the month
If the Mass Renewal premium feature is activated on your account, the end date of the renewals will now be rounded up to the end of the month.
- If the project end date is January 31, 2023, and you wish to renew for one month, then the renewal will run from February 1 to February 28, 2023.
- If the project end date is March 16, 2023 (after the 15th of the month) and you wish to renew for one month, then the renewal will run from March 17 to April 30, 2023.
- If the project end date is March 7, 2023 (before the 15th of the month) and you wish to renew for one month, then the renewal will be made from March 8 to March 31, 2023.
The following days are not taken into account when calculating the number of Working Units for the extension:
Fixed - In the Client universe, the renewal end date entered by the Client should be the one displayed once the extension request has been accepted by the supplier
Fixed - In the Client universe, direct renewal should be available as soon as no parameter has been modified during the project
Fixed - In the Supplier universe, when the Certificate of Liability is rejected, the comment explaining the reason is not visible.
Fixed - Translation in the window for early termination request of a project, in the Client universe