Once you have registered on the LittleBig platform and during your projects, you need to keep your company's details up-to-date to ensure that your projects run smoothly. In this article, we will show you what information is concerned and where you can change it.
Within this article
- Keep your Company settings up-to-date
Keep your Company settings up-to-date
All your company information, which needs to be kept up-to-date, can be found on the same page. To access it, go to the My details tab and click on Company settings.
On the page that appears, you will find several sections, each dedicated to a type of information, which we will detail below and that you can modify by clicking on Edit.
General information is the first section in the center of your screen, and includes your company name, address and identification number.
Among this data, only the address can be directly modified on the platform by clicking on Modify in the top right corner of the section. For the rest, you'll need to contact our Support team, as this data was verified when you registered.
Under General information, you have the Invoicing details section.
Here, you can:
- Enter your company's billing details: company name, address, email address and phone number to appear on your invoices
- Choose your billing options: by default, we generate your invoices automatically once your client has validated your Activity Report. In this case, you can decide in which language they should be generated. Otherwise, you can decide to manually upload your invoices if you wish to keep your document template to facilitate your accounting.
- Enter your company's tax information: tax number and tax status. The tax statuses available depend on your company's region. Depending on the status you select, the applicable tax rate will be updated automatically. For example, if your company is in France, the following tax statuses will be proposed:
- VAT: 20%
- VAT auto-entrepreneurs : 0%
- Artist VAT: 5,5%
- House of artists: 10%
Once modifications are done, click on Save .
Bank details are also an important section to keep up-to-date, as it is this data (your IBAN, etc.) that we use to send you payment for your Connect projects.
As with the other sections, you can edit the data by clicking on Modify.
Once you've made your changes, click Save.
Finally, in the top right corner is the legal documents section. This is where you can upload the administrative documents you need to start and run your projects.
To find out more about the documents required and how to upload them, please read this article.