You may prefer using your own invoice format for your Connect projects, instead of the invoices automatically generated by LittleBig Connection. In this article, let's see how to modify the corresponding settings and upload your own invoices.
Within this article
Change the invoice generation settings
To turn off automatic invoice generation by LittleBig Connection, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the My details tab and click on Company settings
- On the page that will appear, click on Edit next to the Invoicing details section
- In the popup window, scroll down to the Billing Options section
- In the drop-down menu for Invoice Generation Mode, select Upload by company
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Manually upload your invoices
After receiving the email and notification indicating that your client has validated your AR, you can upload the corresponding invoice by following the steps below:
- Go to the Activity reports/Invoice tab and click on Invoices
- Make sure you are in the Invoices Connect tab
- In the left column, locate the project in question, whose status should be Awaiting invoice upload, and click on Upload on the right
- In the window that will appear, please check that the information displayed is correct and if so, check the box I confirm the accuracy of the information to confirm it
5. Click on Upload a file and find the corresponding file on your laptop. The document needs to be in PDF format, less than 10Mo and the invoice needs to be addressed to LITTLE BIG CONNECTION. You can find more information about our billing details in this article.
6. Finally, you can confirm and click on Upload an invoice to finalize the upload, then track the evolution of your invoice thanks to the status.