During a project, it may happen that you or your Client wish to terminate it early. In this case, the Client will make a request for early termination of the Purchase Order (PO) directly on the platform. This article explains how to respond to this request, as the Business Manager assigned to the project.
Within this article
Access the early termination request
When the Client requests a PO to be terminated early, you have three ways to access it:
- By clicking on the link you received by email on this topic
- By clicking on the notification you received on the platform
- Or by clicking on the My projects tab, then :
- In the grid, locate the project with Early Termination Requested indicated in the Requests column, then open the action menu and click on View
Respond to the request
In the Project Details panel on the right side of your screen, you can see a banner that informs you of the early termination request with the new end date desired by your Client:
- By clicking on Accept, the PO will be updated with the new end date, and the Activity Reports to be validated as well
- By clicking on Reject, a window will open for you to add a message to explain your refusal. The Client will then be notified of your decision and can accept your refusal, or reject it and propose a new end date.
|If you do not respond to the early termination request, the Activity Reports after the end date submitted by the Client in their request, will not be validated.|