Once a user's account has been created and affiliated with your company, it may be necessary to assign a role to them in order to give them the appropriate action rights on the platform. In this article, we will see what are the different roles and rights that your collaborators can have.
Within this article
The available roles on the platform
Directors are responsible for creating the company account and managing the account settings and collaborators at the global level.
This role allows viewing and managing all company objects and access a data export.
The Business managers are the contact persons for the Clients on the platform.
They have access to the Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and are the point of contact for any question/request. They are also in charge of the follow-up of their Consultants' ongoing projects.
Consultants are those who carry out projects for Clients. Their main action on the platform is the submission of Activity Reports each month.
They have no access to the administrative or business functions of the platform.
Directors have the highest level of control over account settings and assigning roles to collaborators.
Here are the details of their rights:
- Create and manage company account settings (administrative documents, billing data, etc.)
- Manage collaborators
- Create employee accounts and create candidate files
- Validate/refuse affiliation requests
- Assign Director and Business manager roles
- Disaffiliate collaborators
- View and manage all objects within the company's scope: RFPs, proposals, projects, Purchase Orders, Activity Reports and invoices
- Access to data export in Excel format
As Business managers are responsible for their Consultants' projects, the rights associated with them take this into account:
- Manage administrative documents
- Manage Consultants
- Create consultant accounts and candidate files
- Transform candidate files, having won an RFP, into Consultant profiles
- View all RFPs and proposals
- Respond to RFPs, position Consultants and negotiate with Clients
- View and manage the objects in their scope: projects, Purchase Orders, Activity Reports (AR) and invoices
- Accept/reject extension and early termination requests for projects
- Modify the assignment on a project
- Approve Consultants' ARs
- Monitor invoicing
On the platform, Consultants have the following rights:
- View the company's collaborators
- Visualize the RFPs on which they are positioned in order to know the context and the deliverables of the projects
- Submit the AR at the end of each month