Within this article
- Evolutions on Client universe
- Evolution on Supplier universe
- Other improvements
Evolutions on Client universe
Navigation on the entity modification page
To facilitate the modification of an entity, we have changed the action menu on the entity card. Instead of View and modify, you now have two possibilities to access the settings directly: General settings and Specific settings.
Once on the settings page, whether it is general or specific, you can easily navigate to the other thanks to the button we have implemented on the right of the header.
Finally, the revamp in the navigation menus that we presented in a previous article is now live on the Entity modification page. So, from now on, the different settings of the entity form are not vertically on the left anymore but horizontally at the top, below the page's title.
In order to have a consistent and easy-to-read approach, the name of preferred supplier companies are now displayed in alphabetical and ascending order (0-99)/(A-z) in the GET and POST request of the RFP API.
For more information about RFP API, please refer you to the dedicated article or to the public documentation.
Evolutions on Supplier universe
To enhance collaboration, anytime a Client issues a new RFP, Business Managers, in addition to Directors, from the preferred suppliers that were chosen as recipients, will now receive an email.
Moreover, Business managers will get a platform notification.
Both users have the option to unsubscribe from the email by following the steps below:
- Go to the Profile icon and click on Settings
- Go to the Notifications tab
- Deactivate the toggle button next to When a client invites me to send a proposal as a preferred supplier
Requests for Proposals (for Clients):
- Purchase request status (Awaiting validation, Validated, Rejected, None) are well displayed in the RFP grid
- Multi-projects RFP: required skills are retrieved in the derivative RFP that is created once a proposal is selected and validated
Activity Reports (for Consultants):
- When the option External time supply by consultant is activated and the AR status is Awaiting transmission, the Consultant can't submit it anymore as it means that the data will be retrieved from another source
Improvement on languages' translation (for Clients)
- In the English version of the Fixed price RFP form, the fields for the frequency and location of potential travels have been translated into English
- If a validation workflow exists for the publication of a fixed price RFP, we have made sure that the validator sees the validation and refusal windows in their chosen language
- When viewing an RFP, we have ensured that the status Awaiting profile creation and Deleted are displayed in the chosen language