On LittleBig Connection, you can export all the data of your company account in an Excel format, to follow your activity and to create personalized reports. Thanks to this export, you can analyze and make informed decisions based on historical data in order to optimize the management of your activities. This article explains the characteristics and content of the export.
Within this article
- Framework of the data export
- Content of your data export
Framework of the data export
We have listed below the specificities of the export process that are important to keep in mind for you to take the best informed decision possible thanks to the data export.
- Frequency: The standard export is generated three times a day, every 8 hours, which provides a refresh of the data at least once during your working day, regardless of your time zone. The defined times are at 8am, 4pm, and 12am (GMT+1).
- Display: The maximum displayed lines in the export are 150,000. However, in case of a specific need of a client, this maximum can be lifted.
- Scope: At present, exporting data is only available at the company level. This means that data will be exported for the entire company rather than for individual entities.
- Depth: The export includes the current year N and the year N-1 (from January 1st of the year N-1) and takes the Purchase Order as reference point.
Example for a data export made in 2021:
It includes the year 2021 and the year 2020
If an RFP was created in November 2019 for a project taking place in 2020, then this RFP will be displayed in the export, but not all the proposals sent for this RFP will be displayed; only the accepted proposal that allowed the project to start will be kept
On the other hand, if an RFP was created in 2020 or 2021: all the proposals sent for this RFP are displayed in the export
Content of your data export
To retrieve your data export, you simply need to open the Reporting tab and click on Data export. An Excel file will then be automatically downloaded to your computer. Within the file, the data has been categorized in seven different tabs:
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Projects - Purchase Orders
- Activity Reports - Invoices
- Project breakdown
Please find below, for each tab, the description of each column of data.