Within this article
- Display revamp of the pages with tables
- Revamp to the Creation of an RFP with Fixed rate process
- New fields added to API Request for Proposals (RFP) Premium feature (Client universe)
- Mass renewals - Improvements to the Premium feature (Client universe)
Display revamp of the pages with tables
To continue with our current trend of updating the visual elements in our platform, the pages in the platform that contain tables of content, which includes the RFP page and the My projects page, have been revamped, with a focus on enhancing your visual and navigation experience.
|The functionality and content of each of these pages remain the same, and it is only the visual elements that have been reworked.|
Some of the things that remain unchanged includes the number of columns as well as the order the columns are displayed in.
Some key changes include:
- Each column will now have easily visible ways to filter or sort the information.
- Use the icons and to sort and filter the data.
- To facilitate the intake of information, the status column will now be highlighted in the relevant colors as per the status they indicate.
- Whereas before you had a menu of actions under the Options column, you will now find that same menu on the right of the table. Simply click on the three vertical dots to open the menu.
- Click on the menu or double-click on the line of the object to open a preview, which has also had a makeover.
- Find that the option to add columns and filter the data has moved from left to right on the table.
- Navigation has never been easier, from the top right corner of the table it has moved to the bottom of the screen, featuring a simple and straightforward pagination.
To access a preview of your content you just have to click twice on the line, and a new half-window will appear on the right side of the screen with the information
My RFPs (client universe)
Candidates files (supplier universe)
Revamp to the Creation of an RFP with Fixed rate process (Client universe)
In order to re-align the visual elements of the existing form to create a Fixed rate RFP with that of the Daily rate RFP, there has been an important visual revamp in the display of the page.
Main key changes include:
- The introduction of a stepper clickable menu on the top of the form, allowing you to easily navigate through each of the steps once they have been completed and replacing the previous tabs
- The main section of the screen will now match our latest style, with
- round borders in the text fields
- self-contained sections of data
- On the right of the screen, a summary of the different steps with the information you have added will be displayed
New fields added to API Request for Proposals (RFP) Premium feature(Client universe)
On the topic of improvements to the API Requests for Proposals (RFPs) premium feature, note that two new fields listed below fields have been added.
This means that if your client company account has this particular API feature activated, it will be possible to retrieve details concerning:
- Information about Intervention of time (unknown, full time work or part-time work)
- Information about Remote work (No remote, Full remote, occasional remote, or all)
This information will be retrieved in the following manner:
|Information on the RFP form||Details on the API call|
|[Intervention Time] Not Specified||workSchedule = notSpecified|
|[Intervention Time] Full Time||workSchedule = fullTime|
|[Intervention Time] Part Time||workSchedule = partTime|
|[Intervention in Remote Work] No remote||remoteWork = notAllowed|
|[Intervention in Remote Work] Occasional remote||remoteWork = partial|
|[Intervention in Remote Work] Full Remote||remoteWork = full|
|[Intervention in Remote Work] All possibilities||remoteWork = any|
Note that this will also have an effect on the RFP, Purchase orders and Purchase Requests APIs.
To have more information, have a look at our API Documentation.
Have a look at our dedicated article of APIs Requests for Proposal and Proposals to answer any further questions about the changes added.
Mass renewals - Improvements to the Premium feature (Client universe)
In this release, one key change focuses on the Premium feature dealing with the Mass renewal of Purchase orders (POs).
There has been an improvement in the user experience, focusing on the retrieval and display of Custom Fields when the details of the renewed Requests for Proposal are shown.
Should you be interested in knowing more about the feature Mass Renewals, you are welcome to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.