As a supplier, your Client may indicate that they wish to renew the Purchase Order (PO) of your project. The project extension process allows you and your Client, to easily renew the current Purchase Order, hence continuing the project. In this article, we will see how to respond to your client's extension request.
Within this article
Workflow to extend an ongoing project
Respond to a request to extend an ongoing project
To access your Client's extension request, you can click directly on the email you received or on the notification on the platform. Alternatively:
- Go to the RFPs tab and click on Renewal requests. The page that will appear lists the extension requests that are in progress, i.e. waiting for a response from you.
- Click on View and Validate to see the information contained in the project extension request
The start date as well as the duration of the Purchase Order and the rate (identical to the previous Purchase Order) will be already filled in.
- If you agree to the extension of the project:
- You can click on Accept the extension at the top right of your screen, if all is correct with the information provided by your Client.
- If you wish, you may change the start date and the proposed rate, then click on Accept the extension.
|Make sure to discuss it with your Client prior to changing these details and sending your response, as the details cannot be changed afterwards.|
Your Client will be notified of your response. They will have to select and validate your profile so the new Purchase Order can be created. When this is done, you will be notified by email and on the platform, you will be able to continue the follow-up for this project via the tab My projects.
- If you do not wish to extend the project, click on Reject the extension of the PO at the bottom of the page. In the window that will appear, please specify the reason for your refusal by selecting a reason from the list of options, you may also add a comment. Finally, click on the Validate button.
|We recommend that you discuss your decision with your Client before refusing the extension, as this action is irreversible.|