You can access the LittleBig Connection platform free of charge in order to have a unique pathway to the projects opened by big companies, within a simplified work framework for all projects. To do so, a Director can register you, and you will receive an email, or you can register within the platform by yourself. Let’s have a look at how to do it in each case!
Within this article
- Activate your account from the addition email
- Sign up and join your company
Activate your account from the addition email
It is possible that a Director of your Company's account, already registered on the LittleBig Connection platform, has added you by filling in your first name, last name and email address. In this case, you will receive an email inviting you to define your password to access the platform, and your email address is used as your login.
In the email received, simply click on the button Define your password.
If a message appears saying that the link has expired, click on Log in and on Forgot your password? to receive a link to reset your password.
Congratulations, you have completed the necessary steps to access the LittleBig Connection platform, and you are automatically affiliated to your company! You can now complete your profile.
Sign up and join your company
Sign up to the platform and define your profile type
To start your registration, go to this form, then follow the steps below :
2. A new pop-up window will appear, read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use and Services.
3. Once it's done, you'll receive an email on the email address you have indicated in order to activate your account. In this email, please click on Validate my account.
4. You'll be redirected to a page where you may choose your profile type. In your case, select first Supplier (freelancer or expertise company).
5. Then click on I am part of an expertise company
6. Finally, click on Next
Define your company
As a member of a Consulting company, it's necessary to associate your personal account with your Company account.
In the window that will appear after you have selected your profile type, enter your company name in the search bar (a minimum of 3 characters is required) and click on Search.
Your company is already on the platform
- If you can't see your company in the search results, please verify the spelling of your company name. If you still can't find your company, please contact our Support team.
- If you see your company in the search results, simply click on Join to get affiliated.
Congratulations, you have completed the necessary steps to access the LittleBig Connection platform! It is not necessary to complete the following steps presented in this article.
Your company is not yet on the platform
If you can't see your Company in the search results, it can be because your Company account hasn't been created yet. In this case, there are two possibilities:
- If you are not a person authorized to represent your Company (legal representative, corporate officer, holder of a delegation of powers, etc.), you can fill in the contact information of a person in charge so that they can be notified of the need to create a Company account for your enterprise
- If you aren a person authorized to represent your Company (legal representative, corporate officer, holder of a delegation of powers, etc.), you can create your Company account by clicking on Create my company and by following the steps described in the next section Create your Company account
Create your Company account
- Fill in the required information:
- Information: company name, identification number and address
- Invoicing: company name and address, billing e-mail contact
- Taxes information: intra-community VAT number (if applicable), specific tax status, tax details
- Company bank details: Bank name, IBAN (or bank ID and account), BIC/SWIFT
2. Click on Create a Company account
You will then be redirected to the Master Service Agreement. By signing this contract, you will be able to carry out projects with Clients for whom you are not a preferred supplier, thanks to our contractual intermediation.
If you have the authority to sign this contract, click on See the contract, read the document then check the box I have read and I accept, and finally click on Sign the contract.
Congratulations, your Company account has been created! Our teams will check the information you have entered and as soon as it is validated, you will be able to access and respond to RFPs.