Within this article
- Workflow to extend an ongoing mission (Purchase Order)
- Respond to the extension request for an ongoing project
Workflow to extend an ongoing mission (Purchase order)
How to accept the extension request for an ongoing project
It may happen that, as a supplier, you are informed by the client that they wish to extend the duration of a project. On their side, the client will make the request within their account and will share with you:
- The new end date of the Purchase Order (PO)
- The work unit of the PO
- An update of the PO (if relevant)
The Business Manager will be notified by email and via a platform notification.
The Buyer and Operational/Manager of the project will be notified by email.
You, as a supplier, will be able to either accept or reject the extension request for the Purchase Order.
Below the steps to take action after reception of the client's request:
- Access the tab RFPs then select Renewals Requests
- You will be redirected towards the page that contains the list of your proposals. Find the desired Renewal/extension request and click on View and validate
- Within this new page, verify the date of availability for the consultant, the fee proposed to the client and the Consultant on the project.
By default, this is the previous Consultant, already on the project, who is selected.
It is possible to change the Consultant of the project by electing to share the profile or candidate file of another person, thanks to the toggle button.
To accept the extension request, click on the green button in the top right corner of the page Accept the extension. From that moment:
- The Operational/Manager of the project will be informed via a platform notification in order to validate the renewal
- The new Purchase Order will be created
- You will be informed of the validation by email and via a platform notification
- You will be able to access the My projects tab to check the new details
To reject the extension request as a Business Manager, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Reject the extension. In the new pop-up that will appear, please note down the reason for the rejection from the options presented. It is recommended that you also add further comments to support your refusal, and then click on Validate.
The Operational or Manager will be notified of the rejection of the extension request.
|We highly recommend that you reach out to your Point of contact (POC) at the client, prior to rejecting the request to extend the project and only follow these steps after being in agreement with them.|