Within this article:
LittleBig tables default setup
Certain pages of the LittleBig Connection platform offer you a general view of the different elements that are created within your account in the form of tables. To help you have a more targeted perspective of the scope of your work, we offer the option of personalizing your view of the following pages:
- Operational users can visualize only their own objects (on which they are the owner)
- Managers can visualize all the objects created on their own entities
- Entity Administrators can visualize all the objects created on their entities and sub-entities
- Buyers can visualize all the objects linked to their spending line (& the ones of the entities on which they are positioned as Manager and/or Entity Administrator)
- Company Administrators can visualize all the company objects
If you need the supervise all the objects (RFPs / Projects / ARs) of your team(s), make sure you have at least a Manager role.
On the contrary, if you wish to see only your own objects (RFPs / Projects / ARs), you can contact your Company Administrator to ask for an Operational role.
On the other hand, you may need to identify more easily certain information first. This is why each user can create and save a personalized setup view.
How to personalize your view
Note that the three steps below are cumulative, and they can be followed in any order, to set up a personalized view.
- Choose the columns you wish to add to your display
- Order the columns according to you needs
- Add any filters necessary-
How to choose the columns you wish to add to your display
From the side bar on the left, click on "columns" to access a list of all the columns that can be displayed on the table.
Click or unclick the tick-box next to each one of them to respectively display or hide them on the table.
Order the columns
Directly from the column headers on the table, you can re-order the columns (by drag and drop).
Add the desired filters
Directly from the column headers on the table, or from the side bar by clicking on "Filters", you can filter the values displayed (via the options available on each column header).
How to save a personalized view
- Set up your personalized view as per your needs
- Save your personalized setup for future use
- Go back to the default setup when you wish
From the settings icon on the left, you can click on "Save the setup" to have this new view displayed by default when you come back to the page.
To go back to the configuration by default, you will only need to click again on the setting icon and click on "Default setup".