Within this article
LittleBig tables default setup
Certain pages of the LittleBig Connection platform offer you a general view of the different elements that are created within your account in the form of tables. To help you have a more targeted perspective of the scope of your work, we offer the option of customizing your view of the following pages:
- Operational users can visualize only their own objects, on which they are the owner
- Managers can visualize all the objects created on their own entities
- Entity Administrators can visualize all the objects created on their entities and sub-entities
- Buyers can visualize all the objects linked to their spending line, and the ones of the entities on which they are positioned as Manager and/or Entity Administrator
- Company Administrators can visualize all the company objects
If you need to supervise all the objects (RFPs/Projects/ARs) of your team(s), make sure you have at least a Manager role.
On the contrary, if you wish to see only your own objects (RFPs/Projects/ARs), you can contact your Company Administrator to ask for an Operational role.
On the other hand, you may need to identify more easily certain information first. This is why each user can create and save a customized view.
Customize your view
The three steps described below are cumulative, and they can be followed in any order, to set up a customized view.
- Choose the columns you wish to add to your display
- Order the columns according to your needs
- Add any filters necessary-
Choose the columns you wish to add to your display
From the sidebar on the left, click on Columns to access a list of all the columns that can be displayed on the table.
Check or uncheck the box next to each one of them to respectively display or hide them on the table.
Order the columns according to your needs
You can re-order the columns directly from the column headers on the table, by drag and drop.
Add any filters necessary
Directly from the column headers on the table, or from the sidebar by clicking on Filters, you can filter the values displayed, depending on the options available on each column header.
Save a customized view
From the settings icon on the right, you can click on Save the setup to have this new view displayed by default.
To go back to the setup by default, you will only need to click again on the setting icon and click on Default setup.