Within this article
- Add colleagues
- Manage the affiliation requests received
- Change the role of a colleague
- Manage Candidate files and Consultant profiles
As Company Director, you can add colleagues on the LittleBig platform. To do so:
- Go to the Company tab and click on Employees
- In the top right corner of the page that will appear, click on Add an employee
- In the window that will appear, choose at the top if you want to add an Associate collaborator, i.e. create them an account, or a Candidate file
|The candidate file is available to you when you wish to respond to an RFP without having to create a LittleBig account for your Consultant right away or without mentioning their identity.|
4. Fill in the required fields
- For an associate collaborator, you just have to indicate at least their name, surname, email address and their role on the LittleBig platform (the Consultant role is checked by default).
Business managers can only assign the role of Consultant to new colleagues.
Only Company Directors can assign the role of Business Manager or Company Director.
- For a candidate file, import the Consultant's resume (CV) in PDF format and give a title to this document
5. Finalize the addition by clicking on Create account(s) at the bottom of the window
|If you wish to add more than one collaborator or candidate file at a time, click on Add another colleague at the bottom of the window, after filling in the required fields, and as many times as necessary.|
Manage the affiliation requests received
As a Company Director, you can also accept or reject affiliation requests made by your colleagues who did the registration process by themselves. To do so:
- Go to the Company tab and click on Employees
- In the top right corner of the page that will appear, click on Employees to validate
|If you can't see the button Employees to validate, it means that you haven't any affiliation requests awaiting your validation.|
3. You will be redirected to a page with all affiliation requests received. For each colleague:
- Activate the button Company director if you want this person to have, like you, the highest level of control on the account, or Business Manager if you want them to manage projects and consultants
- Click on Validate collaborator to confirm your affiliation, or on the icon to reject the affiliation request.
Change the role of a colleague
As a Company Director, if you want to change the role of one of your colleagues, the steps to follow are similar to those for adding a new one.
- Go to the Company tab and click on Employees to be redirected to the list of all collaborators affiliated to your company
- To give or remove the role of Company Director or Business Manager to one of them, you just have to locate their profile in the list and activate or deactivate the toggle button of the concerned role.
Manage Candidate files and Consultant profiles
As a Business Manager, when you respond to a Request for Proposals (RFP), you need to select a Consultant. There are two possible scenarios:
The consultant you wish to position is already in the list
If this is the case, you may or may not be able to modify this information:
- If the Consultant already has a profile on LittleBig Connection, you can't change the Consultant's information, skills, etc., it will be up to them to do so on their profile
- If the Consultant has a candidate file with their information, this means that they do not yet have access to the LittleBig Connection platform. In this case, you have the option of modifying their file and, in particular, uploading a new resume.
|If you change the resume in the candidate file after sending the proposal, the client will not be notified.|
To modify a candidate file:
- On an RFP, when selecting the Consultant, click on the icon next to their name to access their information
- Next to the data (resume, description, etc.) you wish to modify, click on the icon or on Modify
If you win an RFP with a candidate file, you will have to transform this file into a Consultant profile and will no longer be able to modify the Consultant's information; they will have to do it themselves.
The consultant you wish to position is not in the list
In this case, you can add them (more information in this article) and modify their information:
- If you create a Consultant profile, you will be able to upload their resume, which will then be transcribed into the various sections of the profile. Thereafter, you won't be able to upload another resume or update the consultant's profile; it will be up to the consultant to make the changes
- If you create a Candidate file, you can modify the resume and upload another one as long as it remains a Candidate file, and the client will not be notified of each new upload. As soon as you transform the Candidate file into a Consultant profile, the last resume uploaded into the Candidate file will be used to fill in the Consultant profile sections. Thereafter, you will no longer be able to modify the information; it will be up to the Consultant to do so themselves